- Lack of time (a usual)
- Simple and quick built construction
- Lack of space for storing the sections at home
- Had to be
stored in tha garage
- Narrow built sections
- Almost withouth foliage to keep the mice away.
- Simple scenics to get focus on the trains at the
- Fremo-N interface in each end of the complete combination.
The major components of the sections
- Ground isolation board (styrofoam) as body.
- MDF-board for framing
ground boards embankment
were cut out with a circular saw
finished with a sharp knife.
frames attached to the baseboard
The landscape should be very simple, only one of the
sections will have an eye-catching spot.
A bridge where the speed tests will be observed by a
TV-team, sending direct on the air.
The bridges abutments will be close to a
The rock was no problem.
I already had a piece of rock, made for the
very first layout.
A small piece of the styrofoam rock
was cut out to fit to the new layout.
pieces glued togehther with plain white glue.
The ground contours were formed by
cutting with different knives and then
smoothed with sandpaper.